- Tuning. If it has been a long time since your last tuning, your piano can be brought back up to its standard pitch in one appointment
- Repair. Sticking keys, pedal not working right, or broken string–there are many things that can go awry with a piano. No problem.
- Restoration of grand pianos
- Wood & polyester repair. Dings, scratches, loose legs.
- Piano Lifesaver climate system installation & service
- Assistance with buying or selling a piano
- Appraisal. If you are thinking about selling or buying a piano, get it appraised and inspected first to make an informed decision.
- Referrals for piano movers and local piano teachers.
My home and workshop are in Fairbanks. Currently serving the following areas: Fairbanks, North Pole, Healy, Nenana, Anchorage/Eagle River, Kodiak, Bethel, Nome, Utqiagvik (Barrow).
To self-schedule an appointment click here: Self-scheduling